Name: James Wren
Date registered: September 1, 2011
James Wren is an Application Engineer and the Sales Manager for Prosig Limited. James graduated from Portsmouth University in 2001, with a Masters degree in Electronic Engineering. He is a member of the Institution of Engineering and Technology. He has been involved with motorsport from a very early age with special interest in data acquisition. James is a founder member of the Dalmeny Racing team.
- Is it possible to connect the BNC outer to ground when using a P8000? — April 1, 2015
- Automatic Reports Using The Intaglio Report Generator — March 19, 2015
- What is the maximum analysis frequency for a waterfall in DATS? — March 19, 2015
- Creating Order Plots Using The DATS Rotating Machinery Software — March 3, 2015
- Making an Orbit Plot — January 23, 2015