Name: James Wren
Date registered: September 1, 2011
James Wren is an Application Engineer and the Sales Manager for Prosig Limited. James graduated from Portsmouth University in 2001, with a Masters degree in Electronic Engineering. He is a member of the Institution of Engineering and Technology. He has been involved with motorsport from a very early age with special interest in data acquisition. James is a founder member of the Dalmeny Racing team.
- Sound Mapping Software Example — September 17, 2014
- What is waterfall frequency spacing? And how does the DATS parameter ‘Requested Frequency Spacing’ work? — August 28, 2014
- What is “waterfall smearing”? — August 20, 2014
- Multiplane Balancing – Zero Imbalance or Specified Imbalance — July 28, 2014
- Is it important to consider the cable resistance when using strain gauges? — June 24, 2014