Name: James Wren
Date registered: September 1, 2011
James Wren is an Application Engineer and the Sales Manager for Prosig Limited. James graduated from Portsmouth University in 2001, with a Masters degree in Electronic Engineering. He is a member of the Institution of Engineering and Technology. He has been involved with motorsport from a very early age with special interest in data acquisition. James is a founder member of the Dalmeny Racing team.
- Making an Orbit Plot — January 23, 2015
- How to use an Analogue Channel with Tachometer Signals on the P8000 — January 21, 2015
- Sound Mapping Software Example — September 17, 2014
- What is waterfall frequency spacing? And how does the DATS parameter ‘Requested Frequency Spacing’ work? — August 28, 2014
- What is “waterfall smearing”? — August 20, 2014