Here are two videos on a relatively simple, but sometimes misunderstood procedure – how to calibrate microphones & accelerometers
1. How To Calibrate A Microphone
2. How To Calibrate An Accelerometer
The following two tabs change content below.
James Wren is an Application Engineer and the Sales Manager for Prosig Limited. James graduated from Portsmouth University in 2001, with a Masters degree in Electronic Engineering. He is a Chartered Engineer and a registered Eur Ing. He has been involved with motorsport from a very early age with special interest in data acquisition. James is a founder member of the Dalmeny Racing team.
Latest posts by James Wren (see all)
- Does the P8000 support strain gauges? And which types? - August 18, 2016
- Example of performing a Moving Average - June 17, 2016
- Is it possible to connect the BNC outer to ground when using a P8000? - April 1, 2015